2021 written and practical examinations and application periods
28 October 2020
The ADC is pleased to announce application periods and examination dates for the March 2021 written examination and all practical examinations between March to August 2021.
Written and practical examination dates beyond August 2021 will be announced on the ADC website at a later time.
Examination dates and application periods
All candidates must hold a valid Initial assessment of Professional Qualifications at the time of application and scheduled examination dates. Information regarding initial assessment renewal can be found here.
The ADC reserves the right to adjust dates outlined above. Should any changes arise, revised dates and new opportunities will be communicated to candidates as soon as the information is available.
Conditions of application
Please read these conditions of examination bookings carefully before applying.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates can submit their application form and supporting documentation to the ADC via post during the relevant application period. Application forms are available here.
- Once your examination date has been allocated, it cannot be transferred or postponed. If you are unable to attend your allocated date, the applicable withdrawal policy and withdrawal fees apply.
- Travelling to an ADC examination is the candidate’s responsibility. Failure to arrange travel or obtain necessary visas after an examination date is allocated will be considered a withdrawal and associated fees will apply.
Practical examination dates
- If your application is accepted, you will be allocated an examination date within the specified date range.
- As seat availability is limited, we strongly encourage you to submit your application early in the application period to ensure the best chances of securing an examination seat.
- We cannot accept requests for specific examination days or months. You should ensure that you are able to sit at any time during the date range before applying.
Eligibility to apply
- If you do not meet the eligibility criteria detailed in the relevant section of the above table, your application will be declined.
- We must receive your completed application, including payment with all supporting documentation correctly certified, before the closing date of the relevant application period. Partial or incomplete applications will not be accepted.
In fairness to all candidates, the ADC cannot consider applications received outside the defined application period, or from candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria.
All candidates, regardless of their place in the assessment process, are strongly encouraged to monitor the ADC website for up-to-date information on examinations and assessments.
For any further enquiries, please contact the ADC via the contact us page.