Work for the ADC: Accreditation Officer
20 July 2021
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Accreditation Officer to join us for a fixed term period of 12 months with the possibility of ongoing appointment and advancement for the right candidate.
Reporting to the Manager, Accreditation, and based in our Melbourne office you will be part of a vibrant, fun and committed team. Filled with variety this role provides administrative and other support for the Australian Dental Council’s (ADC) Accreditation and Quality Assurance Team and contributes to the Team’s activities.
In practice this means you will:
- Organise and support accreditation team visits by coordinating end-to-end logistics and event management.
- Maintain and update the ADC’s internal databases to support accreditation processes and assist in their development.
- Negotiate and manage contracts with suppliers for events related to accreditation team visits.
- Assist with the monitoring of accredited programs, including the review of annual reports, collating information, and website monitoring.
- Assist in the preparation of meeting papers for consideration by the ADC Accreditation Committee.
- Assist with the preparation of accreditation material for the ADC website.
As a successful applicant to the role, you will have:
- High level administrative skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office packages.
- Excellent organisational skills, including demonstrated attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and work under pressure in a busy environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills demonstrating a capacity to liaise with a variety of stakeholders and maintain stakeholder relationships.
- Demonstrated experience in drafting correspondence and formatting documents.
Desirable but not essential:
- Experience in the non-government health sector.
- Experience in professional accreditation.
- Experience in the tertiary education sector.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline or relevant professional experience.
Why work for us?
We are a small team with a friendly and inclusive culture. For us, our people come first. We know that when our people are happy and supported, we do our best work. Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- An attractive salary and generous leave entitlements.
- Salary packaging.
- Flexible work options.
- An organisation that supports diversity and inclusion.
- Training and leadership development.
Applications close COB Monday 2 August 2021.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, applications must include a copy of your resume and a detailed cover letter outlining your motivations for this position and email to Laura Malone, Manager, Human Resources at [email protected]
For further information please refer to the position description.
Please direct enquiries to Anne Szadura, Manager, Accreditation via [email protected]
We are committed to a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBT and people with disability.