Work for the ADC: Desktop Support Analyst
22 July 2021
We currently have an exciting permanent opportunity for a Desktop Support Analyst to join our team.
Reporting to the Technology Coordinator, and based in our Melbourne office you will be part of a vibrant, fun and committed team. Filled with variety this role is responsible for maintaining and supporting the ADC’s technology systems across a range of platforms.
In practice this means you will:
- Provide helpdesk and desktop support to ADC staff members, stakeholders and visitors.
- Assist in resolving technology problems experienced by the examination centre during a practical examination.
- Manage the onboarding and offboarding of ADC staff.
- Upgrade technology systems as required, to ensure a stable and secure Technology environment.
- Support all end-user computers, Microsoft 365 and Active Directory environments.
- Assist with the administration of the ADC’s Technology systems, software and services, including some Server, Network, SharePoint and CRM systems both on-premise and the cloud.
As a successful applicant to the role, you will have:
- Certificate IV in IT, CompTIA or an Undergraduate qualification in computer science (desirable), or equivalent.
- Skills managing cross-vendor end-user devices.
- Experience in providing technical support and troubleshooting technology systems.
- Excellent customer service skills in developing effective working relationships with staff and stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to follow instructions and work effectively, individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain composure and perform well under pressure and during difficult circumstances when there is an operational crisis.
Why work for us?
We are a small team with a friendly and inclusive culture. For us, our people come first. We know that when our people are happy and supported, we do our best work. Some of the benefits of working with us include:
- An attractive salary and generous leave entitlements
- Salary packaging
- Flexible work options
- An organisation that supports diversity and inclusion
- Training and leadership development.
Applications close 4 August 2021.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, applications must include a copy of your resume and a detailed cover letter outlining your motivations for this position and email to Laura Malone, Manager, Human Resources at [email protected]
For further information please refer to the position description.
Please direct applications and enquiries to Emilio Aguero, Manager, IT via [email protected]
We are committed to a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples, people from culturally diverse backgrounds, people who identify as LGBT and people with disability.