Work with the ADC: Examination Resource Coordinator
29 October 2018
The Australian Dental Council (ADC) has an excellent career opportunity for an Examination Resource Coordinator to join our Assessments and Examinations team, based at our centrally located office in the Melbourne CBD.
Reporting to the Manager, Examination Development, this newly created position is a key support role to ensure the quality of the ADC's written and practical examination questions.
Key responsibilities include:
- Effectively communicating with a range of stakeholders including academics, dental and other health professionals across Australia to review existing examination questions and implement the strategies/plans for the development of new examination questions.
- Being the primary point of contact for writers of examination questions ensuring the timely completion of projects.
- Coordinating question writer training and resources.
- Providing administration support to the Manager, Examination Development in the delivery of the written examination.
- Monitoring and maintaining data integrity throughout the examination process.
Experience and skills
- Must be an Australian/N.Z. citizen or have Permanent Residency. Official documentation is required.
- Ideally you will hold a qualification in a registerable dental profession and/or proven experience in the assessment of health professionals or developing examinations for high stakes assessments.
- Strong communication skills are essential, together with the ability to develop strong relationships with a range of stakeholders.
- Excellent written and editorial skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office including intermediate Microsoft Excel skills together with database experience.
- A flexible team player and able to work autonomously.
- Adaptable and able to organise multiple work priorities and work towards tight deadlines.
What is on offer?
- An attractive salary including the opportunity to undertake salary packaging will be offered to attract the most suitable candidate for this role.
- The ADC is committed to ensuring a culturally safe working environment for its employees and offers an inclusive, diverse, and supportive family friendly workplace.
- We work towards the achievement of our values.
- This is an exciting opportunity to contribute and participate in the opportunities arising in a growing company. We are committed to our people and their development and offer opportunities to achieve their professional goals.
About the company
The ADC is an independent accreditation authority that undertakes the accreditation of dental programs and assesses overseas trained dental practitioners seeking registration in Australia as a dentist, dental hygienist, dental therapist, oral health therapist or dental prosthetist.
The ADC's values are: ethical, respectful, fair, transparent, independent, and supportive.
How to apply?
To be considered for this excellent opportunity, applications including a cover letter and resume should be directed to: The Manager, Human Resources, Australian Dental Council at email@example.com.
All applications must address the Selection Criteria outlined above under Experience and skills.
For further information please refer to our website at www.adc.org.au