At the Australian Dental Council (ADC) we are committed to making your interactions with us as easy and convenient as possible. To achieve this, we are launching our new online self-service portal, ADC Connect. Through ADC Connect you can access our services anywhere, anytime, and on any device.
ADC Connect launches in mid-2021 and has been developed with you, the user, top of mind. We are removing our paper forms and manual processes and increasing our focus on customer service.
ADC Connect streamlines our program accreditation and dental practitioner assessment processes by giving you centralised access to our key applications, forms, and documentation. Complete your application, upload documents, submit annual reports, and make payments online, in real-time, with ease.
Want to know more? Check out some of the key features of ADC Connect for candidates, examiners, item writers, education providers, assessors, and Board and committee members below.
- Remove the need to send documents to the ADC by completing your initial assessment application online in real time.
- Stay informed on your status in the dental practitioner assessment process via your portal dashboard.
- Manage your practical examination experience by selecting your examination dates.
- Pay your application fees securely online through the payment gateway.
For providers of dental education and training programs
- Submit key documents, including annual reports and accreditation visit self-assessments, in one central location.
- Keep track of your uploaded documentation for all your dental practitioner programs.
- Save time by updating your contact details online in real time.
For assessors, examiners, item writers and Board and committee members
- Manage your time by nominating your availability for examination and/or accreditation teams.
- Securely submit your invoices and reimbursement forms in a central location.
- Take control of your ADC profile and update your details online.
What is next?
We are committed to keeping you updated on the development and launch of ADC Connect.
For now, you don’t need to do anything to prepare for the transition to ADC Connect. In the coming weeks we will announce ADC Connect’s launch date and provide more information on how to access and use the portal via this page. Existing candidates, examiners, item writers, assessors, education providers, and Board and committee members will be contacted directly with their login information closer to the system’s implementation.
If you have any further questions on the development of ADC Connect, please contact us.